Anesthesiology Network 2.2
|Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Anesthesiology Network aspires to connect anesthesiologists worldwide. Get ready to connect any time, any where and be part of a specialized global community, right from your Anesthesiology Network app.
- Discuss Patient Management: Discussion Panels are a great way to communicate with your peers and even learn new things. Start an interesting topic and see others engage in a discussion.
- Enjoy Exclusive Content: Members have the option to upload educational videos from your computer or from other websites like youtube. Start uploading videos that others will discuss or share.
- Collaborate with Colleagues: Chat feature allows members to instantly reach colleagues global and engage in real time
- Share Educational and Industry Experiences: Members can upload and populate feeds with educational images, connect via photo tagging, and share whole albums.
- Create or join groups to socialize around any topic with other members who have similar interests.
Anesthesiology Network is free to download and use.
Anesthesiology Network is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-08-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Anesthesiology Network (version 2.2) has a file size of 3.67 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Anesthesiology Network since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-30. The latest version is 2.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2020-01-23. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-08-17
Miscellaneous user interface enhancements
posted on 2015-03-10
- Minor bugs fixes
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Anesthesiology Network 2.2